viernes, noviembre 10, 2006

Songs

¿Cuántas veces habéis escuchado una canción y os habéis dado cuenta de que habla de algo que habeís sentido muchas veces y no erais capaces de expresar?

Black / Pearl Jam

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
I know you'll be a star
In somebody else's sky, but why, why, why
Can't it be, can't it be mine

Independence Day / Bruce Springsteen

Now I don't know what it always was with us
We chose the words, and yeah, we drew the lines
There was just no way this house could hold the two of us
I guess that we were just too much of the same kind

So say goodbye it's Independence Day
Papa now I know the things you wanted that you could not say
But won't you just say goodbye it's Independence Day
I swear I never meant to take those things away

Badlands / Bruce Springsteen

For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
That it ain´t no sin to be glad you´re alive.
I wanna find one face that ain´t looking through me
I wanna find one place, I wanna spit in the face of these
Badlands...

1 Comments:

Blogger carretera del trueno said...

yo tb podría la de thunder road y su último párrafo

10:49 p. m., noviembre 13, 2006  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home